Dr. A's Coaching
Corporate- “Maximize your company's potential and gain the effectiveness of your company with Executive
coaching and training.”
The ROC offers state of the art presentations and workshops to high school, college, professional and corporate levels. The
ROC tackles a broad range of developmental issues from making the transition academically in school, socially in the community and
increasing productivity and strenthening the morale in the workplace. Dr. A also offers a variety of youth development one-to-one
coaching, mentoring and workshops for youth including but not limited to: decision making as it relates to cultivating growth in a
positive direction, social networking etiquette, protecting their image, keeping a stable environment , peer influence and public
Some Workshop Topics:
1. A New Approach: Addressing issues of Student-Athletes From High-Risk Communities to a College Campus
2. Helping Coaches Relate to Inner-City Student Athletes
3. Thinking outside the box:: Get out of your comfort zone and make it happen!
4. Create Your winner attitude: Getting rid of negative thoughts to create effective productivity
Education- Achieve academic success both in the classroom and administration by inviting Dr. Reynolds and his
workshops to your school district.
Some workshop topics:
1. How do educators bridge the gap between academic success and repeated failure
2. Raising the bar of educators in the class
3. How to address and provide effective, positive guidance to difficult students
Youth Development-Life Skill intervention and
Mentoring“The ROC”Restoration Outreach Center. Restoring Lives One Day at A
Time For A Lifetime. The ROC’s primary goal is to assist families with exploring and acquiring new social and emotional life skills.
Our primary mission is achieved by providing various resources including mentoring, parent classes and life skills classes to fit our
clients’ needs. Our staff consists of professionals from various areas of expertise: law, health care, education, psychology, social
work, criminal justice and public policy.
The “ROC” is a family-owned business in Charles County Maryland. We believe that the first step to acquiring positive life skills is to
have the willingness! Then you become productive in life and your career.